Table of Contents
The Artwork Gone Wild Marketplace is a 3-working day outside arts and crafts market that includes locally made and artisan products inside of a person of Atlanta’s most treasured cultural places.
This web site describes the Art Absent Wild Market place only. To evaluate Paint-Out Week Artist data, click right here.
Event Information and facts:
- June 17-19, 2022, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- In the course of Zoo Atlanta.
- Guest entry to the current market demands Zoo common admission or Membership.
- Up to 30 distributors will be picked.
- Rain-or-shine! In the scenario of severe weather, all distributors will be emailed with instructions.
- Purposes accepted: As a result of April 8
- Range announcement by means of electronic mail: By April 13
- Booth service fees thanks: April 20
- Vendor informational packets emailed: By May well 18
- Celebration Days: June 17-19, 2022, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Zoo Atlanta is found within just Atlanta’s historic Grant Park. Discover extra here.
- Predicted 3,000-7,000 attendees for each day. Guest entry to the industry calls for Zoo general admission or Membership.
- This occasion happens outdoors in June, with a everyday ordinary temperature of 67° F to 87 °F.
- Zoo Atlanta is a family members-pleasant desired destination that values range. All seller goods should really replicate this determination.
- To study about what Zoo Atlanta is doing to stop the distribute of COVID-19 and secure the community, click on listed here.
- Suppliers must dedicate to one, two or all times of the sector. All expenses are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Sellers will be assigned a 10’x10’ booth in an outside community region of the Zoo. Booths can be shared by up to two accepted vendors. Both sellers ought to implement and be selected. Booth payment should be paid in complete as a single transaction.
- Sellers must give their possess:
- 10’x10’ tent*
- Desk and/or chairs*
- Displays, stands, shelving, tablecloths, and so forth.
- Stage-of-sale program or other secure transaction method. Wi-Fi is obtainable in some parts, but personalized hotspots are proposed.
- Transportation to/from your motor vehicle and booth these as wagons or carts. No trucks, trailers or other autos will be permitted on Zoo grounds.
- Every single booth (even people who are sharing a booth) may possibly have up to 3 total booth attendant(s) together with yourself. Zoo Atlanta workers or Volunteers are not able to run your booth.
- Distributors need to acquire any required licenses and gather income tax as needed by legislation.
- Suppliers will have to behave professionally and in a fashion that is reflective of Zoo Atlanta’s mission and values.
- Merchandise Should be primary, handmade, and developed by the seller. Items does not have to be Zoo or animal-related.
- Vendors have to adhere to Zoo Atlanta’s COVID-19 and mask-putting on policies.
- Other regulations, restrictions, and procedures will use and will be reviewed with vendors upon collection through email.
*Rental available if notated on software
Zoo Atlanta will give:
- An assigned 10’x10’ place in an outside community area of the Zoo.
- Hospitality area with gentle refreshments and water (bringing your personal reusable drinking water bottle is generally encouraged).
- Occasion advertising and marketing by way of decide on Zoo Atlanta channels.
- A constructive and supportive community that encourages creative imagination and the entrepreneurial spirit.
Software Payment: None
- $200 for 10’x10’ booth area per day
- +$180/working day Solitary seller 10×20 place
- +$29/day Tent rental
- +$39/day Tent rental with sides
- +$19/working day 6’ desk & 2 chairs rental
- +10/working day Space with nearby ability outlet + extension cord
All costs are NON-REFUNDABLE. Picked artists will contacted in advance of April 13.
Artists who would like to also participate as Paint-Out 7 days artists will need to have to utilize separately. [LINK to pop up]
Deadline: April 8, 2022
Questions? Call [email protected].